db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Table structure modifications
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:56:32 GMT
Ян Программист wrote:
> A good help for your project would be if you tell IBM tech writers
> about that. I think they don't feel responsibility about following
> projects, described in their writings. And -1 for IBM for allowing
> such silly situations. John
Hi John,

I wouldn't slam the IBM tech writers. The articles were written a long
time ago and were accurate when they were written. I'm sure those tech
writers have moved onto other projects. Apache projects are volunteer
efforts. Maybe after we get 10.6 out the door we can spend some time
cleaning up our web site.

Thanks,
-Rick