db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Suites.All
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:13:08 GMT
Jayaram Subramanian wrote:
> It still kept giving the same issue. For debugging i decided to add
> Sys.out.println's suggested by Bryan in the Sysinfotest code.But this
> time when i load up the project in eclipse i am not able to see the
> SysInfoTest.java file in derbynet folder in eclipse. So i am not able
> to add the System.out.println statements as pointed out by Bryan. I am
> attaching screenshot of my project explorer view.

That's odd. I don't have an explanation for why this might be.

What happens if you look at your filesystem via a tool other than Eclipse?

For example, open a shell/cmd window and navigate to

   .../java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/derbynet

and run "ls" or "dir" (depending on your operating system).

I can't think of any reason for SysinfoTest.java to disappear from this
folder on your filesystem.

What does "svn stat" say about this folder?

thanks,

bryan