db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: refused email...
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:17:57 GMT
Jayaram Subramanian wrote:
> Thanks Jean,
>
> This is the error i am getting

Do you have an option that lets you view the full header?

For this post from you that succeeded just now (and to which I am
responding), the spam score is 1.8 and here is what I see in Thunderbird
when I choose the View -> Headers -> All option:

FREEMAIL_FROM 0.001, HTML_MESSAGE 0.001, SPF_PASS -0.001, BAYES_USED
user, SA_VERSION 3.3.0

so 1.8 is really good -- and your post made it through.

When a post fails, look at the header to see the individual scores.

regards,

 -jean