db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <tiago.de...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Juni Tests
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:28:01 GMT

From: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Sat, 10 April, 2010 16:15:13
Subject: Fw: Juni Tests

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Juni Tests
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org

Hi Bryan & Knut,

Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately it still not working. Following is the junitAll.out
file content:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/textui/TestRunner
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: junit.textui.TestRunner
Could not find the main class: junit.textui.TestRunner.  Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"

I set all the environment variables needed in CLASSPATH manually, and set the CLASSPATH manually
as well.

Thanks!!!

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nirmal Fernando wrote:
>
>>>Yes, I have placed it tools/java. Can you think of any other reason?
>>

>>On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Tiago Espinha <tiago.derby@yahoo.co.uk     Did
you place the JUnit jar in the classpath? That error basically

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando