db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ян Программист <webautoma...@gmail.com>
Subject SQLXML support
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:35:36 GMT
Hi. What I wanted to mention is that I see XML support things in a way,
where nested tags refer to foreign keys against main table (read: first
table to be processed in L-JOIN operation). Because it would be interpreted
in similar strategy as L-JOIN having, but not indexed fields ONLY - that
would affect all necessary considerations for table design. And as a result
- *foreign key* related fields *under transaction* would be bypassed from
processing. Only upper level tags (read: fields not under transaction *at
request time*) would be formatted and pushed to client. I will post a small
example later. John