db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Weerasiri <ddweeras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 05:34:37 GMT
I am Denis Weerasiri, a final year student from University of Moratuwa, Sri
Lanka. I am hoping to participate in *GSOC* 2010 program. This would be my
second *GSOC*. Last year I worked in and successfully completed Apache ODE
project titled "Web-based BPEL debugger for Apache ODE". [1]

I would be willing to work on Apache Derby project, under derby tooling this
year if you are planning put any ideas forward. I have experience on
developing applications in databases, data mining[2] etc.
For last two weeks I went through some architecture and user documentations
and submitted few patches as well.
So are there any project ideas being considered as yet for Derby tooling
this year?

Best Regards
Denis Weerasiri
http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com