db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suites.All
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:09:03 GMT
I'm not sure what's going on, but at least your failure is reproducible!

I suspect that the sysinfo tests are picking up some configuration setting
from your environment, accidentally.

The output from sysinfo is expected to have 14 lines, but actually has 15 lines.

Try adding the following bit of code just before line 322 of SysinfoTest.java,
and run the suite in such a manner as to be able to capture this output (that is,
re-direct the output to a file.

Just before:

         assertEquals(OUTPUT.length, lineCount);

Add:

	if ( OUTPUT.length != lineCount )
	{
		System.out.println("Expected " + OUTPUT.length +
			" lines, but actually have " + lineCount);
		System.out.println("EXPECTED:");
		for (int i = 0; i < OUTPUT.length; i++)
			System.out.println(OUTPUT[i]);
		System.out.println("ACTUAL:");
		for (int i = 0; i < actualOutputArray.length; i++)
			System.out.println(actualOutputArray[i]);
	}

Hopefully then it will be more clear what the actual problem is.

thanks,

bryan