db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Out next week
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 00:22:15 GMT
Hello derby-dev, I will be out until April 5.  There are a few
contributors I have been helping out and would appreciate if commiters
could keep an eye out for their patches and everyone keep an eye out for
their questions.  In particular ...

Lily just posted a patch for DERBY-4441 which may be ready for commit.

Jayaram posted a patch for DERBY-4509 which should be ready for commit
as soon as he runs tests.  He is hitting some issues with the tests
after moving to Cygwin and may have questions regarding that.

Tiago may be posting a draft for his GSOC proposal for DERBY-728 and
also may start work on DERBY-4584 and may have questions on that or DRDA
in general.

Thanks and see you all in a week.

Kathey