db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Please add me to the derby group in jira
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:17:46 GMT
On 17.03.2010 15:47, Ян Программист wrote:
> webautomator

Hello,

I have added you to the developer group in Jira, with the id 'webautomator'.
The following web pages may help you get started in the community
(copied from earlier mails sent to new contributers):

- Top level community page: http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html
- Page for new developers: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ForNewDevelopers
- Wiki for Derby users / contributors: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/

If you have not already done so, you may want to file an Individual
Contributor License Agreement (or make sure your're included in your
company's Corporate Contributor License Agreement) - just fill out a
form and send it in. The forms and related information can be found on
this web page: http://www.apache.org/licenses/

If you need more information to get started in the Derby community,
don't hesitate to ask for help!
Welcome :)

Regards,
--