db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Inserting large LOB as a stream...
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:16:54 GMT
Dag.Wanvik@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik) writes:

> Mamta Satoor <msatoor@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Dag, thanks for refering me to lowmem suite. Does this suite get run
>> on a regular basis or is it part of the junit all suite? It will be
>
> To the first question, I am not sure, I'll ask Ole.  The tests are
> also run as part of the junit all suits, but then with more memory so
> it's not that interesting..

Actually, that depends on what you mean by "junit all". If you refer to
suites.All, that's correct, the tests run but not with a restricted
heap. However, there is a junit-all ant target that depends on
junit-lowmem and does in fact run the tests with a small heap, as far as
I can see.

--
Knut Anders