db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access to old and new values of the triggering table's columns inside the trigger action when trigger action is a stored procedure...
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:58:55 GMT
Hi Kristian,

I was thnking that may be I could look at how to implement 'if there
is no REFERENCING clause in crate trigger definition, then don't keep
before and after copies.' or is that something you are already looking
at. I don't want to duplicate the work if you are already looking at
this and other scenarios for triggers so thought would check with you
first before doing any work.

I am almost finished up writing the stand alone test cases for various
scenarios for triggers and LOB combinations. Hope to have those tests
posted in jira by tomorrow. The reason they are standalone is that at
this point, I do not know if there is any way to have the iteration of
steps a)do the necessary setup for the test b)run the associated test
for the setup with limited heap to have it run into OOM and then go
back to a) for the next test.

thanks,
Mamta