db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject build with vs. no ant.properties missing 5 classes?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 01:10:56 GMT
Hi,

I was experimenting on building trunk with the latest version of the
IBM 1.6 jvm (SR7), and I noticed something odd - when I run ant all
without any ant.properties file, nor any special flags, I get 5 more
classes than when I set properties for j14lib, j15lib, j16lib,
java14compile.classpath, java15compile.classpath,
java16compile.classpath and jsr169compile.classpath.
I got no errors, the 'missing' classes are all what I think are
internal classes, and perhaps this build is equally ok, but I'm hoping
someone has an hypothesis regarding this difference.
They missing classes are:
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.authentication.LDAPAuthenticationSchemeImpl$2.class
org.apache.derby.impl.services.bytecode.BCClass$1.class
org.apache.derby.impl.services.bytecode.GCClass$1.class
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.TransactionTable$5.class
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.TransactionTable$6.class

Thx,
Myrna