db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: JUnit-based concurrency tests
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:52:14 GMT
> I'm not aware of any relevant existing base class in the Derby test
> framework for running multi-threaded tests.

I think that the classes and infrastructure in o.a.derbyTesting.perf.clients
have much to offer. They are not JUnit test cases, but they have a lot
of support for defining workloads, and managing threads, and tracking
increments and timings.

They are really more suited for running benchmarks, but hopefully
there is a lot of re-usable code there for developing concurrent tests.

thanks,

bryan