db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: build with vs. no ant.properties missing 5 classes?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:50:30 GMT
On 10.02.10 02:10, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was experimenting on building trunk with the latest version of the
> IBM 1.6 jvm (SR7), and I noticed something odd - when I run ant all
> without any ant.properties file, nor any special flags, I get 5 more
> classes than when I set properties for j14lib, j15lib, j16lib,
> java14compile.classpath, java15compile.classpath,
> java16compile.classpath and jsr169compile.classpath.

Hi Myrna,

Have you tried first running without ant.properties and with
-DprintCompilerProperties=true, and then copying the contents of the
various java1Xcompile.classpath into your ant.properties file?
Do you still see the difference?
If you do, there must be something else than the classpaths themselves
causing the difference.

Regards,
--
Kristian