db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to normal : Derby-trunk #261
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:02:48 GMT
> Just to be clear, you wouldn't mind that a single existing JavaDoc
> warning fails the build?

Indeed, that would be fine with me. The sooner we know about a problem,
the sooner we fix it, in my opinion.

> FYI, the job is now on an hourly schedule, the most frequent schedule
> recommended by the infra team when polling the SVN repos. It will only
> be run if changes in the SVN repos are detected.

So, in your hypothetical example, the build would continue to fail until
the JavaDoc warning was fixed. But, it would not fail every hour; it would
fail every time there is a SVN change, until the warning was fixed.

I'm OK with it, but others should offer their opinions!

thanks,

bryan