db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to normal : Derby-trunk #261
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:44:47 GMT
On 08.02.10 16:17, Apache Hudson Server wrote:
> See<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Derby-trunk/261/changes>

Hmm, this is slightly confusing: in this case back to normal means that
no new warnings were introduced by the latest change(s).
Note that the JavaDoc warning introduced in the previous change is still

I can make Hudson fail all builds with warnings, new or existing ones,
but I didn't do this because I feared too many builds would fail in that
case (i.e. I commit a patch introducing a JavaDoc warning, all builds
with subsequent patches would then fail until my JavaDoc warning got fixed).
If there are more than 5 warnings in total, the build will fail though.

The warning state can always be checked here:

View raw message