db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jayaram Subramanian <rsjay1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validating failures during JUnit conversion
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:30:48 GMT
Thanks Bryan,
Also a small query.. I am running IJ.java to get the results and then get
them converted into JUNit.. I have started getting the following error when
trying to run the IJ..

ERROR XJ040: Failed to start database 'MyDbTest', see the next exception for
details.

ERROR XSDB6: Another instance of Derby may have already booted the database
C:\java\Derby\source\trunk\MyDbTest.
Am i missing something or should i have to reload the project in eclipse?

With Regards
Jayaram

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com