db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: javadoc errors anyone?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:40:10 GMT
>      [java] SANITY >>> /org/apache/derby/impl/drda/DDMWriter.class
>      [echo]  creating new net.properties file
> That line with SANITY is not on my list of lines to be ignored, and
> so, it is new.
> It's the only occurrence of that line in my build output, and looking
> at SanityManager.java I don't understand why this would come up in the
> build output...

The times I've seen that in the past, it was because there was SanityManager
code which was not enclosed inside of "if (SanityManager.DEBUG)"

I think that Knut made a comment about something like this in DERBY-4491:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4491?focusedCommentId=12801242&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_12801242

Possibly it's related to what you're seeing?

thanks,

bryan