db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: failures with 10.6.0.0 alpha - (891102)
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 21:44:11 GMT
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> I just uploaded a patch to DERBY-4463 to disable this test for non-Sun
> VMs till we understand why this test doesn't work on the IBM VMs.

Thanks Dag,

I filed DERBY-4481 for this issue.  I will be out for a couple of weeks
starting Saturday
, but it should be interesting to see if the issue pops up again during
that time and we investigate further if someone hasn't fixed it by the
time I get back.

Knut had suggested I add an interrupt to the setup method of
MutilByteClobTest to see if that would reproduce the problem, but it did
not.

I also checked that the interrupted status is cleared after the
isInterrupted() call in Derby151Test on IBM 1.5 and it seemed to clear fine.

Thanks

Kathey