db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From bb00bbyy <thibault.espanol.ens...@gmail.com>
Subject adding a new class to be built to the whole project : help
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:59:42 GMT

Hi everyone,

I just need a little advice. I want to add a new java file, why not in a new
package in the ENGINE source folder. But for my project, I'm running out ouf
time, so I cannot study every build.xml files in the apache derby project.
So I beg someone to tell me what I exactly got to do once my java file is
ready to add it to the whole apache derby ANT building process.

thanks in advance