db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From bb00bbyy <thibault.espanol.ens...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Derby source code compilation probleme
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:45:11 GMT

Well, thanks francois and Kristian,

I've tried what you adviced me to do.
So I've encountered some problems with my project.
For a week, I did not retouch it, and right now I've tried to build but it
seems new errors happen.
It said that java.lang can not be found in the classpath or in the
Something I didn't have the last time. Weird.

So I did redo every steps from http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/BuildingDerby
And well, it seems everything is working fine. Indeed, I've added just one
system.out.println in one class.
And great, the line is printed on the console while using the JAR built with
the apache derby source code that has been modified.

So thanks you two.