db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject lang.OffsetFetchNextTest.testDynamicArgsMetaData failure with J2ME
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:19:38 GMT
Since August 24, there has been the following failure  with
lang.OffsetFetchNextTest.testDynamicArgsMetaData using weme 6.2 on trunk:

I searched Jira but did not see it, but before I file an issue wanted to
make sure it was not already filed and missed somehow in my search.

1)
testDynamicArgsMetaData(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.OffsetFetchNextTest)java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

java/sql/PreparedStatement.getParameterMetaData()Ljava/sql/ParameterMetaData;
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.OffsetFetchNextTest.testDynamicArgsMetaData(OffsetFetchNextTest.java:788)
         at
java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:195)
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:109)
         at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)

I assume the failure was introduced by revision 807337 for DERBY-4208
(Parameters ? with OFFSET and/or FETCH) by Dag.  That is the change that
added the test on August 24.

If I don't hear back in a few hours I will file an issue.

Thanks

Kathey