db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Publishing the Derby documentation
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:51:29 GMT
Thanks, Kristian --

Given my elementary knowledge of shell scripts this looks fine ...

One problem is that Myrna's build has already picked up my change --
COALESCE is in the Ref Manual already -- so probably the script won't
run Monday after all, if it is checking for changes. We might need to
wait for the next doc commit to make sure it works.

Kim