db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Publishing the Derby documentation
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 14:03:59 GMT
A nightly build has been lovely (thanks, Myrna!) but realistically, once
a week would be fine for a build of the latest docs.

I wish I could volunteer for this, since I'm the one who always
complains when the process breaks down, but I can't afford the time to
learn about cron jobs and checksums (about which I am extremely
ignorant). So many thanks to whoever takes this on.

Kim