Ok, it seems to be amicable then that we need to abort.

We can go on with Rick as the release manager and get this fixed for a 10.5.2.1, skipping 10.5.2.0 altogether. I'm still under my GSoC period but I'm available to help with whatever has to be done. I would gladly offer to fix this issue but it feels like 'a little too much sand for my truck' and it would probably take me way too long and way too much of banging my head on the wall, so I'm leaving it up to someone more experienced than me.

Tiago