Since we don't seem to have a fix for DERBY-4331 yet, I suggest we go ahead with the 10.5.2.0 release and then perhaps we can make a 10.5.2.1 right after we fix this? I'm not totally aware of the versioning rules for Derby so I don't know if this would be feasible. It just seems like the best approach in light of how far the 10.5.2.0 release process is and considering the fact that you won't be around for a while.

It's just my $0.02

Tiago