db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to normal: Derby-trunk #65
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:40:06 GMT

Thanks for setting up the continuous build:

Apache Hudson Server <hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org> writes:

> See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Derby-trunk/65/

I see warnings of this kind in the Javadoc build part:

 [javadoc] Loading source file /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Derby-trunk/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/execute/rts/RealWindowResultSetStatistics.java...
  [javadoc] /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Derby-trunk/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/execute/rts/RealVTIStatistics.java:167:
warning: unmappable character for encoding ASCII
  [javadoc]         // I??m a leaf node, I have no children ...
  [javadoc]

Dag