db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: DERBY-4331 and the 10.5.2.0 release
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:15:46 GMT
Ok, it seems to be amicable then that we need to abort.
We can go on with Rick as the release manager and get this fixed for a
10.5.2.1, skipping 10.5.2.0 altogether. I'm still under my GSoC period but
I'm available to help with whatever has to be done. I would gladly offer to
fix this issue but it feels like 'a little too much
sand for my truck' and it would probably take me way too long and way
too much of banging my head on the wall,
so I'm leaving it up to someone more experienced than me.
Tiago