db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: DERBY-4331 and the 10.5.2.0 release
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 17:13:29 GMT
Since we don't seem to have a fix for DERBY-4331 yet, I suggest we go ahead
with the 10.5.2.0 release and then perhaps we can make a 10.5.2.1 right
after we fix this? I'm not totally aware of the versioning rules for Derby
so I don't know if this would be feasible. It just seems like the best
approach in light of how far the 10.5.2.0 release process is and considering
the fact that you won't be around for a while.

It's just my $0.02

Tiago