db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject sample text for the 10.5.3.0 announcement
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:16:37 GMT
Please let me know how I can improve this. Thanks.

-------------

The Apache Derby project is pleased to announce a new bug-fix release of
Derby, 10.5.3.0.

Apache Derby is a subproject of the Apache DB project. Derby is a pure
Java relational database engine which conforms to the ISO/ANSI SQL and
JDBC standards. Derby aims to be easy for developers and customers to use.

Derby 10.5.3.0 can be obtained from the Apache download site:

http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html.

Derby 10.5.3.0 contains many bug fixes plus localizations for messages
added in the previous feature release, 10.5.1.1. Notably, 10.5.3.0 fixes
a query ordering regression introduced by 10.5.2.0. If you installed
10.5.2.0, please upgrade to 10.5.3.0 as soon as possible.