db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.5.3.0 release
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:08:31 GMT
+1

For the following reasons:

1) The test results so far look fine to me.

2) This distribution introduces several useful bug fixes plus message
localizations.

3) This distribution fixes the regression identified in 10.5.2 (DERBY-4331).

4) No new regressions have been attributed to this distribution yet. The
two recently identified regressions, DERBY-4351 and DERBY-4352,  were
introduced by 10.5.1 and 10.3 respectively.

In short, this distribution looks like fine incremental progress to me.

Regards,
-Rick