db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to normal: Derby-trunk #65
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:55:09 GMT
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Thanks for setting up the continuous build:
>
> Apache Hudson Server <hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org> writes:
>

>> See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Derby-trunk/65/
>>

> I see warnings of this kind in the Javadoc build part:

Hi Dag,

The reason for these mails was an attempt to fix the issue that
svnversion [1] isn't in the path on the build slave. It failed, but I
don't think it matters currently (maybe it does if we decide to run
tests as well?).

I'm aware that the JavaDoc warnings aren't detected by Hudson. This can
be fixed with a plugin, but it wouldn't install in the current version
of Hudson running at ASF.
Experimenting with the live Hudson version isn't too nice to other
project (we all share the same instance), as it has to be restarted. For
this reason, I expect it will be a while before the plugin is in place.

Regards,
--
Kristian

[1]

getsvnversion:
     [exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svnversion": error=2,
No such file or directory

>  [javadoc] Loading source file /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Derby-trunk/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/execute/rts/RealWindowResultSetStatistics.java...
>   [javadoc] /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Derby-trunk/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/execute/rts/RealVTIStatistics.java:167:
warning: unmappable character for encoding ASCII