db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: DERBY-4331 and the 10.5.2.0 release
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:10:49 GMT
I've checked in the 4331 fix into the 10.5 branch.  It passed all tests
in my environment.  I would suggest waiting until it has passed
automatic nightly regression runs on the various platforms and then
cut a new apache release if all goes well.  I will check tommorow and
Saturday on the posted results of the 10.5 branch runs.
The IBM nightly runs on trunk all passed last night with this change.
The sun tinderbox on trunk also all passed.  The
other sun based trunk runs I checked looked to be in progress now.

I am not sure when exactly the sun based jvm nightly's kick off, so it
may take at least a couple of days.

At this point I assume the new release would be just the current version
of the 10.5 branch.  I don't really care what the number is as long as
it is a different bigger number than what someone may have already got
their hands on.

Whoever is going to be release manager let me know if there is anything
else that is needed for this issue.

/mikem