db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-4331 and the 10.5.2.0 release
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 20:56:16 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>> The release happened,  but there's no reason you can't quickly follow
>> up with another release with bug fixes.
>>
> Thanks Jean for the clarification that the release really did happen.
> I honestly wasn't sure it had.  :-) I think since a release happened,
> I feel more strongly  that we should keep release notes separate, not
> merge Jira versions, etc.
>
> Kathey

I just downloaded it -- it's already out on mirrors worldwide. :-) The
release happened, and was approved by the DB PMC.

Now, given that it has been available for a week, if it's so broken that
folks shouldn't use it, it might be wise to remove it, maybe update the
website to indicate that those who have already downloaded should be
aware of the two key bugs that are (or will be) included in 10.5.2.1.

 -jean