db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Japanese characters on the ASF Derby site garbled again
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:24:35 GMT
Hello,

I noticed that the Japanese characters on the manuals page of the ASF
Derby site got garbled again in the last commit. I went in and backed
out the changes made to manuals/index.html. They should be visible shortly.

I think we have talked about this issue before, and couldn't really
determine if the problem was with the platform used to build the site or
with an environment setting. This is maybe something the next person to
update the site should watch out for, and we should consider adding
something in the instructions to help avoid this happening in the future.

Regards,
--
Kristian