db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Eranda Sooriyabandara <0704...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with cast (null as int)
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:10:29 GMT
Hi Kristian,Rick,This is a problem I faced in working the test conversion of
the inbetween.sql.
I the converted test I can see the code as,

rs = st.executeQuery("values (3, cast (null as int))");

        rs.next();
        rsmd = rs.getMetaData();
        for (int i = 1; i <= rsmd.getColumnCount(); i++)
            pSt.setObject(i, rs.getObject(i));

        rs = pSt.executeQuery();
        expColNames = new String [] {"I", "C", "DE"};
        JDBC.assertColumnNames(rs, expColNames);

        expRS = new String [][]
        {
            {"1", "one", null},
            {"3", "three", null},
            {"3", "trois", "21.2"}
        };

        JDBC.assertFullResultSet(rs, expRS, true);

I think nothing to worry about the code,

        }

>Is this a bug, or simply a feature we haven't implemented (yet)?

I actually don't know weather this is implemented or not. But I think
this is still not implemented yet.

Thanks

Eranda