db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.5.2 release update
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:01:31 GMT
Kathey, yes, I will work on DERBY-4053. In few minutes, I will post a
patch that I thought should fix the XA issue where we were not
differentiating between global XA vs local XA transaction. Despite the
change, I still get the hang. I will post the patch to jira soon and
then will try to work on a standalone repro case which will reproduce
our theory of local XA transaction not getting rolled back before
connection.close and possibly causing problems with network server
close.

thanks,
Mamta