db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kathey Marsden (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (DERBY-4155) jdbcapi/XATest.java doesn't seem to be running anywhere
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:39:15 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4155?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12731032#action_12731032
] 

Kathey Marsden commented on DERBY-4155:
---------------------------------------

After Mamta's fix for DERBY-4053 I tried enable this test and ran suites.All three times.
First time I got well past XATest and my machine froze up in teh replication tests and I had
to reboot.

Second  run I hit DERBY-4053 (even with the fix) a

Third run I hit a different problem:
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Column value mismatch @ column 'STATUS', row 1:
    Expected: >PREPARED<
    Found:    >IDLE<
        at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.JDBC.assertRowInResultSet(JDBC.java:1095)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.JDBC.assertRowInResultSet(JDBC.java:1007)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.JDBC.assertFullResultSet(JDBC.java:895)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.JDBC.assertFullResultSet(JDBC.java:833)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.JDBC.assertFullResultSet(JDBC.java:791)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.XATestUtil.checkXATransactionView(XATestUtil.java:82)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.XATest.testMorph(XATest.java:547)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:45)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
        at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
        at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:109)
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:103)
        at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
        at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
        at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
        at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
        at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:116)
        at junit.textui.TestRunner.start(TestRunner.java:172)
        at junit.textui.TestRunner.main(TestRunner.java:138)

This failure caused subsequent tests to run very slowly because of lock timeouts in CleanDatabaseSetup
because there was a statement left prepared.  I am going to try again with just the jdbcapi
suite.



> jdbcapi/XATest.java  doesn't seem to be running anywhere
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-4155
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4155
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Test
>    Affects Versions: 10.5.1.1, 10.6.0.0
>         Environment: jdbcapi/XATest  does not seem to be included in any suite.  It currently
fails in testMorph because a transaction is active when a connection is closed.  I think the
error is correct and the test needs to be changed.
>            Reporter: Kathey Marsden
>            Assignee: Kathey Marsden
>            Priority: Minor
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message