db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: release-10.5.2.0.html not getting copied with forrest build
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:58:30 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> I am having a problem that
> src/documentation/content/xdocs/releases/release-10.5.2.0.html is not
> getting copied with my forrest build.  I created it and did an svn add
> in the src directory but it does not get copied to
> builds/site/releases with the build.

Sorry for the noise.  On rebuilding I see it now. Maybe I forgot to copy
over from $FORREST_HOME/main/site, but I thought I had. Anyway it seems
to be there now.
The current complaint on svn add is:

svn: File 'release-10.5.2.0.html' has inconsistent newlines
svn: Inconsistent line ending style

I'll ignore that for now as html seems to be viewable in my browser.