db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject release-10.5.2.0.html not getting copied with forrest build
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:13:46 GMT
I am having a problem that
src/documentation/content/xdocs/releases/release-10.5.2.0.html is not
getting copied with my forrest build.  I created it and did an svn add
in the src directory but it does not get copied to builds/site/releases
with the build.

The documentation warns that the cgi file won't get copied unless you
add a link to derby_downloads.xml which I did and the cgi file  seems to
get copied fine, but I don't actually have a link to the html file so it
doesn't seem to get picked up.   Do I need to reference it somewhere? If
so where?

Thanks

Kathey