db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Derby 10.5.2.0 release
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:04:47 GMT

Kathey Marsden wrote:
> The 10.5.2.0 release candidate is ready for testing. It is available
> at: http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.5.2.0.794445/

+1

I did testing on z/OS 31 and 64 bit, Linux 32 and 64 bit and mailjdbc
testing with embedded and network server.  Thank you everyone for
testing the release and for the bug fixing efforts and translations that
went into it.  The testing cycle exposed some important issues like
DERBY-4326, DERBY-4312, DERBY-4310, DERBY-4306, and DERBY-4304  but no
confirmed regressions from 10.5.1.1 I think.

DERBY-4309,  and and DERBY-4320 are worrisome, but I can't see holding
up the release
since we have no way of reproducing these issues right now.   Hopefully
we will have another release in a few months that addresses even more
issues.

Kathey