db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Derby 10.5.2.0 release
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:35:58 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> The 10.5.2.0 release candidate is ready for testing. It is available
> at: http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.5.2.0.794445/
>
> The eclipse ui plugin is not yet included but will be added soon.
> Please test the release candidate vigorously and post your results
> under the Testing section of
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFiveTwoRelease
>
> Polls close Wednesday July 29, 2009 at 9am PDT.

I am going to postpone the close of polls a day until Thursday July 30,
2009 at 9am PDT.  I just posted the Eclipse ui/doc plugin today and also
have a couple other testing tasks on my list before I feel ready to
vote.  In general  I think the release looks good and is an improvement
over 10.5.1.1.  Please vote on the release. Let me know if you need a
little more time or have any concerns about the release.

Thanks

Kathey