db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject mailjdbc sanity check
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:29:26 GMT
I kicked off my embedded run of mailjdbc a couple days ago and noticed a
couple of differences from the network run.
1) I see about 3300 instances of Refresh Thread....Interrupted in
Activity.out. I don't see any in the network run.  Is this expected?
The refresh thread does seem to continue on and complete its work.

#### Refresh Thread...Interrupted
 : INFO :Browsing Thread : The number of mails in the REFRESH.INBOX are : 9
 : INFO :Browsing Thread : The number of mails in the attachment table
are : 0
 : INFO :Browsing Thread : no attachment
 : INFO :Browsing Thread : mail with the id 4 does not exist
 : INFO : total number of inserts : 13355
 : INFO : total number of deletes : 13346
 : INFO : total number of clobs inserted : 13355
 : INFO : total number of blobs inserted : 1368
 : INFO :Browsing Thread : The number of mails marked to be deleted  by
user:3
 : INFO :Refresh Thread : number of mails inserted : 6
 : INFO :Browsing Thread : Mail with id : 7 is moved to folder with id : 0
 : INFO :Deleting mail by refresh
 : INFO :Refresh Thread : 2 rows deleted
 : INFO :Refresh doWork() completed

2)   I see about 80 deadocks (ERROR 40001)  in the embedded run and just
2 in the network run which has been running about the same time.

Are these differences anything to be concerned about?

Kathey