db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Bug triage for 10.5.2
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:19:57 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Kathey,
>
> It sounds like you want to use the Urgency field as a primary way to
> organize your bug-fixing efforts.
I would like to use Urgency to create a release based view of what is
urgent from a community perspective and to replace High Value Fix.
Ultimate ownership is with the release manager but I think the community
could craft initial settings before a release manager has stepped
forward because usually that happens quite late in the process.

The check boxes, vote counts etc are helpful but can be misleading in
terms on which fixes are most worth the effort.  The actual bugs I or
anyone else chooses to fix may indeed be different.

Kathey