db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bug triage for 10.5.2
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:53:09 GMT
At this point, all of the chunks of bugs have been claimed. All of the
chunks have been marked as triaged except for two: a chunk claimed by
Myrna and a chunk claimed by Stan. I suspect that Myrna's chunk has been
triaged because the urgency field has been set on sample issues which I
randomly selected from the chunk.

Hi Myrna,

If you are done with that chunk, could you mark it as finished by
putting a checkmark in the rightmost column?

Hi Stan,

Do you still intend to triage the chunk you claimed?

Thanks!
-Rick