db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: SQL Statement modification of Modification of QueryTreeNode?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:56:04 GMT
Hi John,

I'm a little fuzzy on what you need to do so I am probably going to talk
past you. It would be helpful to understand more about what you want to
do with the AST after the Derby parser has created it. It would also be
helpful to understand what problems you have encountered when trying to
edit the AST which Derby produced.

Thanks,
-Rick