db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.5.2.0 Release candidate status
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 00:57:31 GMT
Hello All,

I ran into a tar issue which I posted on the list.  Until this issue is
resolved  I don't want to call a vote.    I have not bumped the fourth
digit on 10.5 yet, so would like to ask folks to wait a little while
longer before checking into 10.5.  Of course trunk is wide open.

 I went ahead and created and signed files, just in case the tar issue
is not a problem. They are at
http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.5.2.0.794445/

Still to do beforeI call a vote on 10.5.2.0:

- Resolve my tar issue and recreate files if needed.
- Do a sanity test run on Windows and Linux.
- Bump last digit

Thanks Kathey