db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Lots of errors in the sun trunk nightlies especially on vista
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:42:04 GMT
Lily Wei wrote:
> Hi Kathey:
>      I just run suites_all on trunk with
> [C:\derby\trunk\jars\sane\derby.jar] 10.6.0.0 alpha - (793999M) to
> test my fix for Derby-2504. I only see three failures and two errors.
> I saw those errors when my CLASSPATH and my jar files were not sync
> up. However, that was the reason I was having those failures. I attach
> my output for the currently run with Window Vista.
Thanks Lily for trying on Vista.  I just did an update and suites.All
run on the  10.5  branch and  don't see these (or any) failures on
Windows XP with the IBM 1.6 jdk.

Would you be willing to try a 10.5 run on an updated workspace on Vista
with no  changes and the Sun 1.6  JDK.  Ideally you should put
sane=false in your ant.properties, clobber and remove old jars before
you build and make sure your classpath points to the jars and not classes.

Kathey