db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Examples of using the perf.clients.WiscFiller program?
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:49:22 GMT
As part of DERBY-3002, I'm investigating using the "wisconsin" database schema
to build and run some GROUP BY benchmarks.

I found o.a.dT.perf.clients.WiscFiller, which looks like a program
designed to populate a wisconsin-schema test database with sample
data, which would be great and would save me a bunch of time.

Are there some examples of how we typically use this program for bechmarking?

Better still, is there an existing wisconsin-based performance benchmark
that I could simply add my test cases to?

thanks,

bryan