db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.5.2 release update
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:22:05 GMT
I am still marching to the current posted schedule for the 10.5.2 release
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFiveTwoRelease.  Fixes that you
want in the release need to be checked in by 9am PDT, Tuesday July 14.
Please mark issues with Urgency *Urgent* if you plan to check into the
10.5 branch  by that time.

I have marked two issues as Blocker urgency: DERBY-4245  which just
needs backport and DERBY-4053 for which I think we have a good idea for
a fix and is worth waiting on.  Mamta are you willing to pick up DERBY-4053?

There are 7 Urgent issues for which I would consider delaying a few days
if needed.  Some I have little hope will make it but they are still
there.  Please let me know if something should be added.

Thank you all for triaging bugs.  I think we are converging a on a good
system for community bug review. Thanks Dag for coordinating.  There are
still a couple unclaimed blocks of bugs available at:

It looks like  a good release with 42 fixes so far:
Friday I plan to submit draft release notes if I don't have too many
battles with the release note tool.

View raw message